Music Links
Monday 18 September 2006
The Cherry Tempo - In Hindsight I Know

Such is my sneaking regard for electronica that I will fall instantly for anything that trebles with noises pouring from an object that one day could hold us all prisoners. That’s why when Santa Fe’s the Cherry Tempo broached my aural hairs their neck located cousins decided it was time to make like royalty was in the area. ‘In Hindsight I Know’ is so deliciously aware of the fact that today won’t be the day when things are hurried, creativity could likely spawn from couch bound positions so why get in a tizzy. There are bass tugs like a pretty girls' blushes, singing capable of melting waxy deposits and an opening that sounds all the world like mans first attempt to record a pleasant dream. Hyperbole!!! they shout while at same time attempt to catch the colourful floating baubles that have just began invading the room. The Cherry Tempo’s self-titled debut is out now. KD
More Info: Official & Myspace
Buy Album: The Cherry Tempo
Year: 2006
25 FREE Downloads. eMusic for your iPod® or any MP3 player
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Video of the Week (1/11)
Popular Posts
-
With the self-proclaimed siamese triplets Sack about to jack it all in, up popped Morrissey to proclaim his allegiance. He was as good as hi...
-
Aaah, I’m in love and so will you be once you turn your ears to Ai Phoenix. This song is so delicately crafted it sounds like it’s going to ...
-
If it’s an instrumental with words you’re after then look no further than the ‘Melody of a Fallen Tree’. What would expect from a band that ...
-
With a feather lifted from Roddy Woomble's rapidly disintegrating peak cap (cf 'When I Argue I See Shapes') 'Another Wound...
-
The only question that remains unanswered is how much longer this Dublin band can remain unsigned. This certainly ain't your average run...
-
Organising anything in this country is generally a recipe for thanklessness. Once you get past the begrudgers and naysayers you’ve got to de...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(529)
-
▼
September
(39)
- Nirvana - Drain You
- emusic free mp3 giveaway
- Clor - Good Stuff
- Paddington Distortion Combo - Sun Is Down
- Moonbabies - War On Sound
- Youth Group - Forever Young
- Tokyo Police Club - Nature Of The Experiment
- Guilty Pleasures
- Mojave 3 - Breaking The Ice
- SebastiAn - Walkman
- Unknown Artist - Strawberry Acid
- Antennas To Heaven - Funnier With A Hunting Plank
- Palaxy Tracks - Grey Snakes
- Holland - Yellow For Brown Auslan
- Chin Up Chin Up - This Harness Can't Ride Anything
- Sparrow House - When I Am Gone
- The Cherry Tempo - In Hindsight I Know
- Sunbear - Resin
- Wilco - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
- Neugaze (cause shoes were meant for gazing at)
- Beulah - Popular Mechanics For Lovers
- Siberian - Any Day Now
- Los Campesinos! - You! Me! Dancing!
- Stars Of Stage And Screen - Dizzy Silver Memories
- Lone Wolf And Cub - I Will Hammerpunch Your Clavicle
- Joy - Tiger's Paw
- Babybird - Goodnight
- Arab Strap (1995 - 2006)Arab Strap - (If There's) ...
- Segueness IV
- The Sounds - Painted By Numbers
- Jeff Buckley - Corpus Christi Carol
- The Cloud Room - Hey Now Now
- Flowered Up - Open Up Me Weekender
- Damon Albarn - End Titles
- Laurel Music - No One Wants Forever
- St. Etienne - Let's Build A Zoo
- The Monday Photo - Hide The Red Sneakers Song
- The Rebirth Of Shoegaze
- Ampop - Distance
-
▼
September
(39)
0 comments:
Post a Comment