Music Links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Video of the Week (1/11)
Popular Posts
-
With the self-proclaimed siamese triplets Sack about to jack it all in, up popped Morrissey to proclaim his allegiance. He was as good as hi...
-
Aaah, I’m in love and so will you be once you turn your ears to Ai Phoenix. This song is so delicately crafted it sounds like it’s going to ...
-
If it’s an instrumental with words you’re after then look no further than the ‘Melody of a Fallen Tree’. What would expect from a band that ...
-
With a feather lifted from Roddy Woomble's rapidly disintegrating peak cap (cf 'When I Argue I See Shapes') 'Another Wound...
-
The only question that remains unanswered is how much longer this Dublin band can remain unsigned. This certainly ain't your average run...
-
Organising anything in this country is generally a recipe for thanklessness. Once you get past the begrudgers and naysayers you’ve got to de...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(507)
-
▼
January
(40)
- U2 - I Fall Down
- The Delilahs - Wind Keeps Blowing (and I Keep Fall...
- Top - She's Got All The World
- Timo Maas - O.C.B.
- Goodnight Monsters - 20 Fingers 20 Toes
- Loney, Dear - I Am John
- Frightened Rabbit - Be Less Rude
- Chapterhouse - Breather
- The Junipers - Pearly Home
- SuperJimenez - Helicopters
- The Black Watch - Tatterdemalion
- Blur - Sing
- Angel Pier - My New Best Friend
- Cathy Davey - Sing For Your Supper
- Heartless Bastards - All This Time
- Autamata - Jive County
- The Winks - Guitar Swing
- Explosions In The Sky - Welcome, Ghosts
- LEVY 2003 - 2007LEVY - Cry Cry Cry
- Celestial - Fragile Heart
- New Order - Temptation
- Cuckoo Canoe - Alaska Wolf Slay
- The Lost Patrol - Shimmy
- Tap Tap - Way To Go, Boy
- Caspian - Quovis/Further Up/Further In
- Eastern Conference Champions - Hollywood
- The Field - Over The Ice
- Unicorn Dream Attack - W34k 4nd Sm4ll
- We Will Build - Out These Doors Inside
- Marit Bergman - Adios Amigos
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Underwater (You and Me)
- Snowden - Anti Anti
- Columbus - Christian Girls
- Son, Ambulance - Brown Park
- Curve - Coast Is Clear
- Sinead O'Connor - Jump In The River
- World Of Twist - She's A Rainbow
- The Blue Aeroplanes - Jacket Hangs
- Shed Seven - Speakeasy
- Duke Special - Last Night I Nearly Died
-
▼
January
(40)

1 comments:
very sad, very very sad. its a fucked up world
Post a Comment