Music Links
Wednesday 17 March 2010
In Motion - Until My Dreams Come True

Ah the big bowl of shamrock arrives and I’m slightly relieved because after a week of local acts I think the well may be well and truly dry. To finish on an imperious high here is a track from In Motion’s ‘The Language of Everyday Life’. This is in our top 3 Irish albums of all time so you can imagine the goosebumps when we got to re-release in on Indiecater just last year after a decade long slumber. This is a piece of work that never fails to bring out my tearful side because it is at once so sad yet utterly redemptive. I've had this track as my ringtone since I first got a mobile that could handle such things. Beannacht Lá Fhéile Pádraig. KD
More Info: Official
Buy Songs: In Motion
Year: 1994 & 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Video of the Week (1/11)
Popular Posts
-
With the self-proclaimed siamese triplets Sack about to jack it all in, up popped Morrissey to proclaim his allegiance. He was as good as hi...
-
Aaah, I’m in love and so will you be once you turn your ears to Ai Phoenix. This song is so delicately crafted it sounds like it’s going to ...
-
If it’s an instrumental with words you’re after then look no further than the ‘Melody of a Fallen Tree’. What would expect from a band that ...
-
With a feather lifted from Roddy Woomble's rapidly disintegrating peak cap (cf 'When I Argue I See Shapes') 'Another Wound...
-
The only question that remains unanswered is how much longer this Dublin band can remain unsigned. This certainly ain't your average run...
-
Organising anything in this country is generally a recipe for thanklessness. Once you get past the begrudgers and naysayers you’ve got to de...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(289)
-
▼
March
(25)
- Battle Flags - We Don't Operate
- Love Is A Burning Thing - Go Back To Your Cave
- Don't These Tunes Fill Your Eyes?
- Mogwai - New Paths To Helicon Pt I
- High Places - On Giving Up
- And So I Watch You From Afar - The Voiceless
- Walls - Burnt Sienna
- Burning Codes - Speaking In Code
- His & Her Vanities - New Designs
- My Sad Captains - Great Expectations
- In Motion - Until My Dreams Come True
- The Foamboy Deluxe Arkestra - Honestly
- 8ball - Fear I'm Falling
- Kowalski - Phil Kansas
- Sacred Animals - Chosen Seed
- Hunter-Gatherer - Left For Dead
- Adrian Crowley - The Wishing Seat
- Low Sea - Alex
- Not Squares - Asylum
- Yeti Lane - Twice (Team Ghost Mix)
- Mark Linkous RIP
- She Sir - Golden Ways
- The Ruby Tailights - High & Low
- Emily Jane White - Liza
- Electric President - Safe And Sound
-
▼
March
(25)
0 comments:
Post a Comment