Music Links
Saturday 25 October 2008
Celestial - Crystal Heights

Celestial have been seeing a lot of action round these parts lately. And with good reason because they have kindly contributed (the ear candy that is ‘Fragile Heart’) to our 3rd compilation called Indiecater Vol. 3. Now with a new album out we can’t help but fall again for their jangling dreampop template. If Malin Dahlberg’s vocals weren’t enough then Andreas Hagman's chorus of chiming guitar's should be capable of sweetening the short days and long nights. Celestial’s music is certainly a throwback to the days of Sarah Records but I could quite easily sit through hours of this sort of stuff, with Celestial playing I could probably stretch it to a couple of days. ‘Crystal Heights’ is a peachy droplet of niceness from the album of the same name. We remain smitten by Sweden’s endless supply of sonic delights. KD
Watch The Video To Fragile Heart
More Info: Official & Myspace
Buy Songs: Celestial
Year: 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Video of the Week (1/11)
Popular Posts
-
Aaah, I’m in love and so will you be once you turn your ears to Ai Phoenix. This song is so delicately crafted it sounds like it’s going to ...
-
With the self-proclaimed siamese triplets Sack about to jack it all in, up popped Morrissey to proclaim his allegiance. He was as good as hi...
-
If it’s an instrumental with words you’re after then look no further than the ‘Melody of a Fallen Tree’. What would expect from a band that ...
-
The only question that remains unanswered is how much longer this Dublin band can remain unsigned. This certainly ain't your average run...
-
With a feather lifted from Roddy Woomble's rapidly disintegrating peak cap (cf 'When I Argue I See Shapes') 'Another Wound...
-
You can now buy this song on our 2008 Christmas compilation called 'An Indiecater Christmas' here ! There’s no doubting the copious ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(529)
-
▼
October
(44)
- That Ghost - Open Windows
- Asbury - Distance is the Difference
- Magical, Beautiful - Right Rock
- Meeting of Important People - Mothers Pay More
- Nouveaunoise - To Where It's Alright
- Mason Proper - Safe For The Time Being
- Clear Tigers - Boredom
- The Gang - Rose Island
- Deerhunter - Never Stops
- Junior Jaguar - Morning
- Celestial - Crystal Heights
- Microfilm - We Are Terribly Sorry For Your Loss
- Indiecater Vol. 3
- Swervedriver - Duel
- Percolator - Lead Salad
- Tears Run Rings - Run Run Run
- And So I Watch You From Afar - The Voiceless
- datapuddle - I Risk Losing My Shine (Redux)
- Stereolab - Transona Five (live)
- Shocking Pinks - The Narrator
- Burning Codes - Whirlwind
- Tim and Sam's Tim and Sam Band with Tim and Sam - ...
- Los Campesinos! - You! Me! Plagiarizing!
- Juana Molina - Los Hongos
- Analogue Turns One!
- The Boggs - Melanie In The White Coat
- Civalias - Surprise, Surprise
- Sunbear - Flutterbye
- Eiffel Tower - Serenade
- Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - Ice Cream Truck
- La Strada - Starling
- Dykehouse - Signal Crossing
- The Prodigy - Charly
- The Vaselines - Son of a Gun
- Victoria Legrand, Jana Hunter & You
- Whipping Boy - Astronaut Blues
- Six Red Carpets - The Dream Of / Billy Kite
- Princeton - Ms. Bentwich
- Girls In Hawaii - Sun Of The Sons
- About A Son
- Lisa Hannigan - I Don't Know
- A Sunny Day In Glasgow - Sometimes I Think About You
- The Gorgeous Colours - Miss You
- David Holmes - I Heard Wonders
-
▼
October
(44)
0 comments:
Post a Comment